All That I Can Knit

Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Central Park Hoodie












Here are the pictures of the yarn that I promised two weeks ago.I am really loving this yarn and the service from The Irish Ewe was fantastic. I ordered my yarn on Tuesday morning and recieved it on Friday.Which was really fast when you consider they are in Maine and I am in Alabama.The yarn is a beautiful color called Bottle Green.In the picture of the sweater I have just completed the first skein and am ready to start the second.I ordered six skeins. The Socks that Rock skein is to show the size of the Irish Ewe yarn.Those skeins really are large.They have about 350 yards per skein.And yes, I did get almost the entire back from just one skein.I only have a few more inches to go on the back.


1 Comments:

Blogger rachel iufer said...

that color is awesome! i've just started knitting the CPH. yours is coming along very nicely! great job!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home